The carousel shortcode works in a similar way as the normal classifieds shortcode. The following shortcode can be added to a page of your choosing and looks as follows:
To tailor the carousel shortcode to your needs, you could add the following parameters to the shortcode:
- margin – Set the margins between carousel items (default: 10px).
- classes – Set the CSS classes to be applied to the carousel (default: imageplus-carousel).
- show_title – Set to “true” tho show classified titles, “false” to hide (default: true).
- classifieds – Comma separated list of the classified ID’s that should be displayed.
- categories – Comma separated list of classified category ID’s or slug names.
- classified_types – Comma separated list of classified type ID’s or slug names.
- featured – Set to “true” to show featured classifieds only, “false” to hide (default: shows featured and non-featured classifieds).
- classified_unavailable – Set to “true” to show unavailable classifieds only, “false” to hide (default: true).
- max_items – Defaults to the ‘per page’ option in settings. This controls how many classified listings get listed per page.
- location – Enter a location keyword to search by default.
- keywords – Enter a keyword to search by default.
- orderby – Defaults to ‘date’. Supports title, ID, name, date, modified, parent, rand.
- order – Defaults to ‘desc’. Can be set to ‘asc’ or ‘desc’ to choose the sorting direction.